- Five Pepper 8 ounce Sirloin (pictured): This steak is a USDA Choice sirloin seasoned with five peppers and served with zucchini fries, signature Roadhouse Ranch for dipping and a side salad.
- 6 ounce Filet: USDA corn fed filet topped with bourbon peppercorn cream sauce and grilled mushrooms. Served with crispy, smashed red potatoes and side salad.
- 4 ounce Kansas City: USDA Choice, grain fed, aged, bone in strip steak seasoned & grilled to perfection. Includes a farm fresh salad and entree side dish.
The new offerings will also include delicious menu items such as:
- Hickory Plank Salmon with Sweet Moonshine Glaze: a 9 ounce salmon filet brushed with sweet moonshine glaze served with freshly steamed broccoli and a side salad
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream Pie: made from scratch dessert, served with an Oreo cookie crust with hot fudge and roasted peanuts
- Curious Traveler Lemon Shandy: refreshing summer draft served in a 22 ounce big barrel mug
- Kendall Jackson Chardonnay: served by the glass or bottle